Monday 10 October 2011

KCraze: KPop boy bands 101

Okay, it’s the weekend. Meaning, it’s KCraze time. Though this entry is a bit late, I'm posting it anyway. This entry is on several KPop boy bands which are considered somewhat as the top in recent times. 

NOTICE: As my previous KCraze entry, feel free to drop some names from the following boy bands if you want to be among the ‘in’ KCraze crowd. Do click on the songs I’ve linked here & sing-along, if you want to =)

                So, the Top 5 KPop boy bands (according to KPop France.com) are...

#1: Big Bang


*this group is more of a hip hop Western type. Lately, the group has been surrounded with lots of controversies.
*my fave Big Bang’s songs; Last Farewell, Lies, Love Song, Stupid Liar & Koe o Kikasete (声をきかせて)



#2: SHINee

 
*5 members; Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho & Taemin
*I simply love free styling to their catchy dance songs
*my fave SHINee’s song; Noona Neomu Yeppeo (Replay) --> both the Korean & Japanese version
*other SHINee's songs that I like: Sanso Gateun Neo (Love Like Oxygen), Amigo, Juliette, Ring Ding Dong, Lucifer & Hello 



#3: Super Junior a.k.a. SuJu


*10 members; Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook & Kyuhyun
*previously, this group had 13 members (along with Han Geng, Kangin & Kibum). This group also has a few side acts; Super Junior-K.R.Y., Super Junior-T, Super Junior-M, Super Junior-Happy, S.M. The Ballad and M&D.
*my fave Super Junior’s song; Don't Don (my mom even set this as her caller ringtone for my name...keke)



#4: BEAST a.k.a. B2ST

 
*6 members; Doo-joon, Hyun-seung, Jun-hyung, Yo-seob, Gi-kwang & Dong-woon
*my fave Beast’s songs; Beautiful, Fiction & Oasis



#5: 2PM

 
*6 members; Junsu, Nickhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho & Chansung
*former group member: Jaebeom
*my fave 2PM’s songs; 10 out of 10, Again & Again, Heartbeat


                A few honourable mentions...

TVXQ a.k.a. DBSK or Tohoshinki

  
*2 members; Yunho & Changmin
*former group members; Jaejoong, Yoochun & Junsu
*my fave TVXQ’s songs; Hug, Rising Sun, O, Mirotic, Why? (Keep Your Head Down), Maximum & Dōshite Kimi o Suki ni Natte Shimattandarō? (どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?).


                Those who wanna know more, should also look up for 2AM, CN Blue & U-Kiss. Well, until then... 안녕 (annyeong)!

5 comments:

Norafifah Roshman said...

b2st ! :D doojoon, yoseob and jun hyung :)

primrose said...

Where's my girl band? 2ne1?

aidan said...

Dear sis...check my previous entry on KPop girl groups; http://i-see-kaleidoscope.blogspot.com/2011/10/kpop-craze-kpop-girl-groups-101.html

Junie Octovian said...

Kak!
Mak Andak suka SHINEE~ lagu Ring Ding Dong dengan Lucifer...gila best muzik dan tarian dia.

aidan said...

Mak Andak, kita sama! Kakak pun suka sangat dengan SHINee! Sangat pandai menari & super funky. I like :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...