Tuesday 25 October 2011

Are you ok?


I’m bored. And that means…trouble. Well, what do you guys normally do when you are bored? Hmm…as for me, I can do many things or nothing at all when I’m bored. What does that mean? Ooo…

            Well, you see, I’m slightly OCPD. Just a bit. Keke. So, what is OCPD? It’s Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder. Lemme quote what Wikipedia says about OCPD: 

Obsessive–compulsive personality disorder (OCPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a pervasive pattern of preoccupation with orderliness, perfectionism, and mental & interpersonal control at the expense of flexibility, openness, and efficiency. 

The primary symptoms of OCPD can include preoccupation with remembering and paying attention to minute details and facts, following rules and regulations, compulsion to make lists and schedules, as well as rigidity/inflexibility of beliefs and/or exhibition of perfectionism that interferes with task-completion. OCPD has some of the same symptoms as obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). However, people with OCD have unwanted thoughts, while people with OCPD believe that their thoughts are correct.” 

                Yup, that sounds like me. Lemme see, I love counting stuff. For example; how many doors & windows a house has. My family can attest to this…hehe. I couldn’t sleep without making sure all the doors & windows are locked 'my way'. Therefore, I will check once, twice, and if I’m bored…well, countless times. That’s weird, right? 
 
                And I love making lists too. I have so many lists that I made about various things; some useful, some...not so much. And I never leave home without some sort of list in my handbag. Keke…I’m such a control freak :) 

                So, would you guys like to test whether you have a teeny weenie bit of OCPD? Click the link here. If you are the lucky ones who don’t have OCPD, good for you! If you are like me, tell me what kind of weird habits you have…huhu. 


p.s. I’m searching for new designs for my blogs…so, you’ll be seeing a bit of changes here & there. I’m bored…I need to search for something fuchsia...list down some stuff...and maybe rearrange something =)

3 comments:

Junie Octovian said...

Kak...join contest kat www.eqbalzack.com

Cer click kat situ....

aidan said...

Contest? Ooo...i like :)

primrose said...

oo what contest?huhu

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...