Thursday 29 September 2011

Wonder wall...

My dear former course mates, Yus & Sue, have been bombarding their FB posts with countless cracking wall photos. I'm tempted to share SOME of them with you here. 

                So, here they are...after going through my selective process...huhu.

Please remember, they are not meant for any direct insults or harsh remarks, just something silly for those who can take a bit of light fun :)

The usual; men vs. women:



For my feminist friends:




 For my single lady friends:




 For my weight-conscious friends:


Random:


p.s. My dear friends posted countless other wall photos, but they are rather inappropriate for ‘naive’ readers...so, as safety precautions, let’s just hide them into my “secret black box”, shall we? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...