Thursday 29 September 2011

Wonder wall (1)...

Is this for real?


This is another interesting FB wall photo which my friend has shared with me... Wow! I wonder where this signboard is?

Translation:

Professor Ungku Aziz’s Words

1.       Likes to talk, Likes to work                           - Very good
2.       Likes to work, Too lazy to talk                      - Being bullied
3.       Too lazy to work, Likes to talk                      - Chinese opera (?! I don't get this one...)
4.       Too lazy to work, Too lazy to talk                 - Useless
5.       Too lazy to work, Likes to complain              - Senile
6.       Too lazy to work, Always absent                   - Better quit your job
7.       Too lazy to work, Likes being nosy                - Better off dead

3 comments:

primrose said...

Oh my God, where did you get that? The sign is in my office lah 2nd floor, I could ask my friend to snap a picture of it for proof..

aidan said...

LOL...I got this from fb. My friend posted it on her wall. What a coincidence! I love the sign...kekeke.

primrose said...

Yeah..and the ironic thing is my staffs play ping pong underneath the sign after work..hm..they tend to ignore it

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...