Monday 26 September 2011

The games we play...

I just had to write something about my latest obsession...

GAME OF THRONES. ‘nuff said.

                Have you heard the prologue track song yet? Goosebumps, I tell ‘ya. Brilliant! I really need to get the soundtrack.


                I guess I need to rant some more after Astro finished showing the first season. I know even though deep down in my heart I refused to believe it & as much as I hate to admit it, Ned Stark will die. Beheaded? Cruel, just cruel. And what's more, he was beheaded while Sansa Stark, his daughter was forced to watch? Extremely cruel. Gosh.

                I hope the second season will be shown simultaneously here in Malaysia as that in the US. Though I know the govt needs to do some tweaking here and there in editing most of the graphic scenes, of course.

                Favourite characters so far? Too many!


The loyal Eddard Stark


 the untested Jon Snow


 the femme fatale Daenerys


 the tomboyish Arya Stark


the wilful Catelyn


the cynical Tyrion...

 GAH! I simply couldn’t make up my mind! This series is quite simply...my taste :)

                 I think this is the first time I’ve watched something based on books, WITHOUT reading the books FIRST. I wonder if I should read the book series while waiting for the second season to be released? Well, I think I just might.


                As the picture above stated, I’ve awakened! Well, the 'dragon' in me is awakened, somewhat...keke. Pardon the pun...'cos according to the Chinese zodiac, I'm supposed to be a fire dragon...lol. So, yea, I’ll be anticipating the next season faithfully. Wouldn’t want to miss the medieval awesomeness that is...GAME OF THRONES.

1 comments:

primrose said...

I love it too! Eventhough some ppl said it's just glorified medieval politics..the book is too long!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...