Friday 16 September 2011

Family matters :)

Two cuties; Haikal & Zayd..."heartthrobs-in-the-making".

I just love this picture! My two adorable, cute nephews. Each with his own unique character. Wish I could hug them both right now.

Just you wait, dears, Mak Long will come visit you two during the holidays. Then we can sing & dance together...keke.

Lemme see, what song shall we dance along to...Beyoncé, Bieber or maybe K-Pop? Hmm...I need to ask Dibo, right Haikal? Di.di. bo ding di bo di bo ding!!





EDIT: Here's another picture which I love featuring the two young heartthrobs. Haikal putting his game face on, while Zayd never going to let that milk bottle go...LOL

Kudos to my dearest sis for the pics.





Well, since I'm having sorta this sudden urge to indulge myself in some kind of warm family vibe, ta da! A recent snapshot of my cool dad, my gorgeous mom, my demanding youngest bro & ehem...yours truly.

Huhu...enterframe sekejap :)



p.s. I'm itching for a road trip à la 'Amazing Race' with my family members & relatives. Hmm, where should we go, eh?

We can sing "We Are Family" on our trip...keke. Should be fun, right?

1 comments:

primrose said...

Hahah such cuties..

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...