Friday 23 September 2011

Breaking Dawn with the Dragon Tattoo

Coming soon to theatres near you. OMG! Really? I wonder whether I can watch them somehow.

                Two movies based on books. “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn” and...drum roll... “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo”! I’ve read both books & I’m excited! I wonder whether the movies are going to be at least 80% as good as the books. 

                First up, “Breaking Dawn Part 1”. Cheesy though the novel series are, I kinda hope the movie people do not butcher the Renesmee’s birth scene. And please make it worth watching...keke. I don’t really care about Taylor Lautner’s buff bod, or even Rob Pattinson’s ‘dazzling’ skinny bod.


                Just PLEASE PLEASE make this movie at the very least...less cringe-worthy than the saga's previous movie adaptations. You can watch the trailer here

                Ooo...clearly rated. Don’t ‘ya think so? This is not for those teens reading the books, I think. Definitely not...huhu.

                Next, “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo”. I’ve read the book. I’ve watched the original Swedish movie version. It was so full of twists & turns, until you don’t even know which is which & who is who anymore. Brilliant! WARNING: Definitely NOT for those under aged & innocent types. For MATURE ADULTS ONLY. And WARNING: Better make sure you watch the movie in your own PRIVATE SANCTUARY. ‘Cos it’s really NOT, I repeat NOT SUITABLE AT ALL to be watched with others.

                  Too much graphic, mind-blowing stuff. Some people might think you have some kind of twisted mind or something...if you happened to watch this 'unusual' movie with them around. O_O

                I hope the US movie version is as kick-ass as the Swedish one. But, by the look of the trailer here, I have a feeling that the heroine in this version (Rooney Mara) is not as rough & edgy as the original  Noomi Rapace. But...what’s this? DANIEL CRAIG? OMG! I’m speechless! I’m going to watch the movie just ‘cos I idolise that man...keke.

                Anyway, which movie poster of TGWTDT is better? The original Swedish version or the new US version?


                Well, that’s it for now...two upcoming movies in my ‘need-to-watch’ list. What say you? Yay or nay?

2 comments:

primrose said...

yup u're so right..I've read GWTDT and was very disturbed after it that I have to read something cheery afterwards..

aidan said...

And the original Swedish movie version is even more eye-popping! O_O

I felt so 'corrupted' after watching it. Keke...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...