Thursday 11 August 2011

Silence is golden...

Have you ever watched an ad so good that it made you sit up & take notice? Well, I often laughed at some ads which I’d find rather funny...or cringe when the ads were so ridiculously pointless. 

Well, the following ad affected me differently...as it made me cry...tsk. And the ad was just for a mere frickin’ minutes!

Gosh...the acting in this particular ad was superb! Well, to me anyway. Though I’m not much of a judge on acting...keke. To me, the father & daughter were perfectly casted. Their relationship was so dang touching...sob...sob.

The angst-ridden daughter & the doting father somehow reflect upon our society as I find some teenagers nowadays are sorta rebellious to the point of them being...ridiculous! Well, I work with teenagers, so I know what I'm saying. After all, I'm a teacher in a secondary school. O_O...the place where all sorts of young minds gather...yea.

Anyway, ehem, that's just my opinion, no offence to those wonderful teens out there reading this :)





So, what do ‘ya think? Love it or hate it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...