Thursday 4 August 2011

NYR?

My dad and I often use this term when talking about yes...

The root of all evil... Ka-ching... Moolah...

Well, of course we are talking about none other than MONEY! MONEY! MONEY!

So peeps, what are your current status financially? My dad said we are currently ‘NYR’ a.k.a. ‘Not Yet Rich'. Hehe...never mind dad, at least we are happy :)

Lemme see, what can I gather about $$$?

Money; can’t live with it, can’t live without it.
Money can’t buy happiness.
Get one’s money’s worth.
Put one’s money where one’s mouth is.
Easy money...hush money...not for love or money...time is money.

Ooo...as for me though, too little and too much of M-O-N-E-Y can trigger headaches. Don’t ‘ya think so?

And keke...since I’m talking about money today, lemme entertain you with the following clips on today’s topic :)


And of course, my recent favourite clip on money (btw, my dad likes this song too).

2 comments:

primrose said...

hey..i think dad like the price tag song since that's all i play these days in my car hehe

aidan said...

Ooo...no wonder...keke.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...